Tuesday, October 3, 2023

B'ola - Sunmisola Agbebi ft Sola Allyson LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION


Refrain:
Aye mi b’ola fun o Jesu (My life will honor you Jesus)
Emi mi fi ogo fun o Jesu (My spirit will give You glory, Jesus) (Repeat)

Verse:
Iwo ni imole mi (You are my light)
Ategun si ipele imole (The pathway to light)
Iwo ni imole mi (You are my light) / Igbala fun okan mi (Salvation to my soul)
Abawole si’okan aya Baba (Entrance to the heart of the Father)
Ipala eni ti mo di itewo gba (Through Him, I was accepted)
Ipase eni ti mo di omo (Through Him, I became son)
Omo to, somi di omo (The son, who made me a son)
Ayemi y’oma b’ola fun o (My life will honor You) (Repeat)

(Refrain)

(Iwo ni) Oba no ni mi, to da mi, to mo mi o
(My King who owns me, made me, knows me) (Repeat)

(Verse)

(Iwo ni) Oba no ni mi, to da mi, to mo mi o
(My King who owns me, made me, knows me) (Repeat)

(Refrain)

As I give God my lifetime
He will take care of me
He will never, never let me down
As I give God my life time (Repeat)

No comments: