Thursday, July 23, 2015

MOYA O MOKGETHWA BY ANDISWA MBATSA JOYOUS CELEBRATION 19


Moya mokgethwa tla                                     (Come Holy Spirit)
Onkise theresong                                           (Take me to the truth)
 Tla o mphe matla phokolong                      ( Come and give me strength in my weakness)
Mohlabanedi tla                                             (Come He who fights for us)
Mosupatsela                                                   (He who shows us the way)
Tla o mpuse timelong                                   (Come and bring me back from the wayward ways)
Ke tla go reta godimong                               (I will give praise to you in high places)
O mphihlisitse kwa                                       (You've taken me there)
Mohlahli a bonang                                        (The guider who sees)
Tsela mo lefsifsing                                         (The way in darkness)
Moisa-batho- seeding                                  (He who brings us to light),
Kwa nna ke kgopelang                                  (Hear me as i ask)
Tla o mphe matla phokolong                      (Come and give me strength in my weakness)

No comments: